Choose Medical Grade
Our masks are medical grade face masks. This significantly enhances the level of protection compared to cloth face coverings. If you are in an at risk group or are in regular close contact with other people, medical grade face masks are the best option. They are also ideal if you run a business where you or your staff are in close contact with others
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water